Aldi Meal Planner #2

3:43:00 PM



I shared with you a while back an Aldi Meal Planner.  This has been a huge success in my little world of blogging, so I am now featuring an Aldi Meal Planner #2.  I am really excited for this one, because it features the highest pinned and clicked on recipes on my blog.  I usually plan for ten meals when I go to the Aldi every other week.  This leaves some room for our "Bilton Family Dinners," dates nights, etc...

Check out my new ALDI MEAL PLANNER #3


Meals
Monday: Chicken and Cheese Crescent Rolls
Thursday: Meatball Subs

Monday: Fiesta Pasta
Thursday: Baked Ziti
Check out my blog on how I spend $50 a week on groceries by clicking on that link.  

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Thank you for this, excited to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I love Aldi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you post some more meal plans. I love your kid friendly recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia, come back often for more recipes. Look for Aldi meal planner #3 soon.

      Delete
  4. THIS IS AMAZING!!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much for this! I used this the last time I went to Aldi and it was a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. Going to Aldi today for my first time. What do you buy there for breakfast? Didn't see that on your list

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and what about side items with your dinners?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of these meals fill up our family of three with leftovers to spare. If you have more than four you may want to alter your recipes or add sides. As for breakfast we buy the usual...cereal, bagels, cinnamon toast, waffles, eggs, etc...

      Delete
    2. Oops. I should have replied instead of writing a new comment. Anyway, hubby said these were the best meals I've made and he loved seeing a 40-50% reduction in my groceries when I used your list. I just added on cereal and produce. Looking forward to trying all the recipes

      Delete
  8. My hubby said these recipes are the best meals I've ever made. No more emeals. I'm shopping exclusively at Aldi and using these recipes. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete