Cleaning before Baby (Nesting)

2:02:00 PM

I knew there was a reason I pinned so many things.  Recently I have been cleaning/prepping/nesting before the second baby comes.  I started by going through my pinterest "cleaning" list and went to work.  Below I have put together some of the best cleaning posts I have found.

Cleaning linoleum floors:  This is a non toxic cleaner that has made my floors shine.

Effortlessly Saving One Recipe at a Time: Homemade Floor Cleaners put to the Test. Linoleum cleaner!
Floor Cleanser

Oven Cleaner:  I do have an oven that cleans itself, but it takes forever, it gets really hot, and it makes my house smell.  I prefer to use this non-toxic cleaner below.
Homemade Oven Cleaner- 8 tbsp dawn, 8 tbsp baking soda, 6 tbsp vinegar in a large bowl {will foam a lot}.
Oven Cleaner

Stovetop Vent cleaner: Who knew this thing was up there?  Yet so dirty.  If this cleaning tip does not work I would just buy a new one.
How to clean your stove's exhaust fan filter.  Truly disgusting to see all the grease come off it!!!  But works wonderfully well!!!
Stove top fan Cleaner
Toilet Bowl Cleaner:  I am an avid Norwex user and I love this toilet bowl cleaner.  
The Norwex Ergonomic Toilet Brush rinses completely clean with only water. The rubber bristles will not scratch or rust over time, which means a cleaner, longer-lasting brush. And the special rim extension is designed to clean the hard-to-reach area under the rim, quickly and easily.
Norwex toilet bowl cleaner


Toilet Cleaner:  With the Norwex bowl cleaner I have started adding baking soda to my toilets and it has helped to keep the toilet stay cleaner longer.

Add a cup of baking soda to the toilet & let it soak for an hour then flush. It will clean the toilet & absorb the odor. (Going to try this!)
Add a cup of baking soda to your toilet bowl.
Pillow Cleaner: These things can become disgusting from your sweat to the dust in the air.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the Norwex bowl cleaner I have started adding baking soda to my toilets and it has helped to keep the toilet stay cleaner longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the Norwex bowl cleaner I have started adding baking soda to my toilets and it has helped to keep the toilet stay cleaner longer.

    ReplyDelete