The Holidays 2014

7:23:00 AM

To start the holidays my mother in law, sister in law, and I went to a byob painting class.  We made door ornaments to hang on our door.  I think they all turned out great!! 
I hosted a Thirty-one party this year and wanted to be able to invite everyone over to see our house. I rarely have people over and it was fun to get some Christmas shopping done while socializing. My sister in law made these cake pops that look like snowmen.  They were a huge hit!
We took our annual family photos with both the Schieber's and the Bilton's

At Thanksgiving we made gingerbread houses and wore turkey's on our heads.
Got to see Uncle TJ.
Here was my chalkboard art for Christmas.
My mom took a few Christmas photos and these were the Jammie's everyone wore to the Polar Express PJ party. 
My mom became a member at Union Station downtown KC which means free choo choo rides for this little guy.
This train ride was at the mall. Boys will be Boys.
This year P was in to Trains, "scoop and buckets," gators, four wheelers, really anything that has a motor and is pure boy.  We decided to do one large toy and nothing else.  We got him the power wheels Gator. He was and still is so excited! 
Of course we had to ride the gator on Christmas morning and every other day even when it is below zero here. The cousins rode together during our sleepover. 
We went to hang out with family for the New Year  We were home before 11 and I do not think we were awake at 12.  Really wouldn't have it any other way. 
So many things to be thankful for this past year.  Looking forward to what God has in store for us in 2015.














You Might Also Like

1 comments