1st trip to Disney World

9:32:00 PM

May 3, 2013 we decided last minute to go to Disney World tomorrow with my family. Last minute I know but it was snowing in Missouri in may and I was ready to get away from work. 
Porter and I flew into Orlando by ourselves and met Ashlee, my mom, and Allie. We stayed at buena vista palace and ate at downtownDisney's Wolfgang 
Sunday we were able to move into our hotel at the animal kingdom lodge.  Porter and I hung out by the pool while we waiting for the room to be ready.
Everyone else was going to magic kingdom on Thursday when we were going home so porter and I went to magic kingdom by ourselves.  Grandma Linda gave porter some spending money and he got his first pair of ears.
Monday we were able to go with everyone to Hollywood studios. Porter was able to ride most rides including the toy story shooting game ride.
Tuesday this was an early morning 5:30 am which was 4:30 at home. This made for a nice morning of watching the animals outside, the sunrise, and rocking.  
we went to Epcot where we did the under the sea first with the aquariums and Crush talk.
Hope and porter thought they needed to be close so they held hands from their separate strollers while strolling through the park.
So then we just put them together.
Oh ya, porter was dressed like Tigger and we got meet Tigger and Pooh.
Wednesday was the last day we went to Animal kingdom. Here is while we were waiting for the safari ride.
Overall it was an amazing trip and I'm glad we went! Everyone wants to say porter will not remember and he won't but we have photos and my memories. I will never forget walking into magic kingdom for the first time as a mom."perfect!" Plus it was all FREE for porter. 

Connect with me on FB if you are looking to travel to Disney World soon. https://www.facebook.com/Bobbie.MarvelousMouseTravels/

You Might Also Like

0 comments