Healthy Lunches from Aldi

7:42:00 AM

After the holidays I wanted to start making better/healthier choices wherever we can. We have started making our lunches on Sundays before the week. Everything we buy is from Aldi. I know Aldi has had a bad rep of not having very good produce, but they now have an organic section! I have had really good luck with their fruits and vegetables.
Ok so healthy lunch prep: we set out all of our Tupperware.
It's just the two of us so we find ten that have lids...this was a challenge in itself. 
The first week we did this we used halos aka cuties, celery, and carrots.
The second week we used red grapes, carrots, and green peppers.
We like Aldi's Fit and Active skim milk cheese sticks, these are good snacks for our little one too.
We boiled a dozen eggs. Drew eats his for breakfast and I eat mine as one of my small snacks throughout the day.
I love Aldi's Greek yogurt. This is compared to Chobani. Very high in protein and zero fat grams.
Drew likes the Fit and Active strawberry banana yogurt. This is cheaper than the Greek yogurt.
We usually take leftovers from dinner the night before or we make turkey wraps on Sunday night that can be easily pulled to go in our lunches. 

What healthy things do you like from Aldi? Comment below...

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love your blog and your Aldi posts! It helps me out a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and your Aldi posts! It helps me out a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great ideas! I love Aldi, too. My favorite (reasonably) healthy Aldi recipe: Chicken breast tenders, boxed jambalaya mix (rice and seasoning packet), canned diced tomatoes, canned beans (rinsed), chopped onion and bell pepper, and two cans of chicken broth in the crock pot.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive