Bible verse on Mourning

9:15:00 AM

When I originally started this blog I wanted it to be something that I used to journal what was going on in our lives.  Not only has it been that, but it has been a way for me to share so much more .  A big part of my life is my relationship with Christ.  After praying about what to share and what I wanted to journal about I am hoping to post uplifting verse's that I have found encouraging throughout my walk with Christ. Today's verse was found yesterday while Drew and I were reading through Matthew.



Matthew 5:4

King James Version (KJV)
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

A good friend of mine's father passed away last week and this verse really struck home with me.  At the time of the incident I did not have a really good verse to send or to pray on.  I am hoping if I keep these in my blog I and others will have something to refer to.  My hope is that they will become a part of my memory verse's as well.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive