Day Seven of Disney World 2015

9:59:00 PM

This was our final day at the parks and we ended our trip with a bang at my favorite park, Magic Kingdom.  We arrived before the parks open and stayed close to the closing of the park.  When we arrived we took advantage of our Disney Photo Pass and took a bunch of pictures.


The photo pass added images like Olaf to our photos. 
This is probably one of my favorite photos with an added character!
This photo is a little dark, but we were taking a photo at the right time.  These town people got off their singing trolley and came right over to us and posed for our picture! The way everyone is always in character is one of the many things I love about Disney. See my post on how to make your own Disney shirts here.
  Porter rode Goofy's Barnstormer which was his first roller coaster.  It definitely took a couple of times through the line to coax him into riding.

We saw Buzz Lightyear, Porter did not want to see him at first but now that we are far away from him he talks about how we met Buzz.

When Magic Kingdom closed we headed back to Hollywood Studios to see the Osbourne Lights again. I could not stay away! They are amazing and I cannot believe I had never seen them before and they will not be back after the 2015 season.

Connect with me on FB if you are looking to travel to Disney World soon. https://www.facebook.com/Bobbie.MarvelousMouseTravels/

You Might Also Like

0 comments