Dairy free treats from Aldi

4:48:00 AM

My diet is currently dairy free while breastfeeding to try to reduce the spit up and upset tummy for our little one. At first I thought it would be easy to cut milk, cheese, ice cream, etc... But milk is in almost everything!  I am still learning to read labels and how to cook with all non dairy products. This summer I really wanted something sweet so I searched dairy free desserts.  The list was small but I started with items like gummie bears or soda to get my sugar fix.  Below I have a list of sweet treats you can buy at Aldi that are Dairy Free!!


1. Sorbet: tastes like lemon frosty from a stadium or theme park
2. Oreos white or dark!! Who knew there is not any milk in Oreos!?
3. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies... This brand
4. Twizzlers
5. Fudge brownies: make sure you get this specific fudge kind and not the milk chocolate kind.
6. Banana Chips
Hope you all enjoy these sweet treats!
 **Please note I am not allergic to milk but only cutting it for my breast milk.  If you have an allergy or are lactose intolerant please check and read labels to double check my research.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for this list! I have a child with a milk allergy and I'm about to head to Aldi.

    ReplyDelete