Taco Soup (frozen meal)

6:23:00 PM

Ingredients:

2 cans of Happy Harvest corn with juice
1 can Happy Harvest diced tomatoes with juice
1 can Dakotas Black beans (drained)
1 can Benita chopped green chiles (drained)
1 packet Casa Mamita taco seasoning
1 lb Kirkwood ground turkey
1 onion
(Feel free to add salsa, more tomatoes, different beans) I have seen this recipe so many ways.

Steps:
1. Brown your ground turkey and onions.
2. On stove top place all ingredients AND 2 cups of water in large sauce pan with lid.
3. Bring to boil then reduce heat to medium/low and allow to cook for at least an hour.
*if freezing place all ingredients, with meat cooked, in double lined Baggie. 

*Can also place all ingredient in slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours.
4. Top with sour cream and cheese and enjoy!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm so excited to find your blog! I just told my friend that I wish there was a aldi food blogger :)

    ReplyDelete